Monday, November 29, 2004

Rita Mulcahy PMP Exam Prep Materials

A few posts ago I mentioned the Rita Mulcahy materials that were very helpful for me when I took and passed the PMP exam.

What was so great about the book was that she goes over examples in detail. The exam questions will seem very familiar once you go through her examples and solutions. In fact you won't be surprised at all on the exam if you have gone through her material carefully and thoroughly.

I also listened to her audio CD while driving to and from work every day. In the CD she goes over the common and key terms and concepts.

Someone borrowed my book at work, he left the company and I never saw the book again but I am going to buy a new copy since I think it will also help me at work. Every day I come across issues or opportunities (translation - problems) that I know are covered in the book. For example, various ways of setting up a contract. I am not kidding, the book is that great.